- 100% cotton hot press for long term durability
- Acid free and pH buffered to preserve fine art and photos
- Natural white, ultra smooth surface for incredible detail and accurate reproduction
- Outstanding D-Max for prints with exceptional contrast
- Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
Artists and professional photographers require true archival print media in a variety of weights and surface textures for their digital fine art and photography. Now Epson brings you an acid free,100% cotton hot press paper that is coated on both sides for extra versatility. This cylinder mould-made product features an ultra smooth finish on two sides (sheets) that is optimized for Epson Photographic Dye, Epson UltraChrome™, and Archival™ Inks. Offered in a variety of sizes and formats, this fine art paper is not only acid, lignin, and chlorine free, it is also pH buffered with calcium carbonate for a true archival sheet.
Like all Epson's innovative media, this paper is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. As always, EPSON supplies guarantee EPSON quality.
||100% cotton rag
||100% cotton rag|
||ultra smooth hot press
||ultra smooth hot press|
||3" high tension