- The Epson BrightLink 455Wi Interactive Projector is such an unusually powerful communications tool it's hard to decide where to start first. But we'll give it a shot.
- First let's go over the usual stuff. It's got 2500 lumens of brightness and a 2000:1 contrast ratio. So, it's got plenty of projection power to show a big bright picture in a normally lit room.
- The 455Wi can handle input in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM TV standards and it can project in 720p and 1080i high definition formats. Its 100 - 240 V AC power supply rounds out its international capabilities.
- This projector mounts at the top of the same wall it's projecting onto. It can do so only because it's an ultra-short throw projector. An ultra-short throw projector, simply put, can project a larger picture at a shorter distance from the screen than a conventional projector can. In the case of the 455Wi that means it can project a 96" (2438.4mm) image measured diagonally from just two feet away from the screen.
- Imagine the advantages of that kind of setup. You can practically stand right under the 455Wi and not cast a shadow on the screen. Nor will you have to wince from the projector's beam shining in your eyes.
- But we're just getting started. This projector comes with a bunch of programs (both PC and Macintosh versions). Once you've installed the software on your computer you can actually write on your presentations as you give them using special inkless interactive pens (Two pens are included.). You don't need any special kind of electronic white board. Use a standard white board, blackboard, a wall-even wood paneling in a pinch.
- In education, in business, in any situation where you need to capture and hold your audience's attention in a way that's both practical and imaginative you can't do better than the Epson BrightLink 455Wi Interactive Projector.
- Eco Features Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine
- Designed to be recycled
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
- Interactivity Made Easy and Affordable In the past, you needed a projector and an interactive whiteboard to create an interactive learning environment. Now, you can make almost any wall interactive with BrightLink Interactive Solutions
- BrightLink Solo Add interactivity to any brand of currently installed projectors. Compatible with new or existing projectors, BrightLink Solo is an interactive module that connects directly to your computer, via a USB cable.
- Transform virtually any standard projected image into an interactive one. BrightLink is software agnostic and Web 2.0 friendly. The BrightLink pen works just like a mouse on your PC/Mac. Use it to tap and double tap, to open, close and navigate.
- BrightLink Solo Features/Benefits Affordable interactive solution - premium interactive whiteboard quality and functionality, at a fraction of the price
- The practical way to maximize classroom space - works with your new or existing projector, plus any plain wall or standard whiteboard
- Maximize your interactive area - set the size, as needed, without being limited by the budget; up to 96" (2438.4mm) or 102" (2590.8mm)
- Easy installation - mounts on a flat wall with just a few simple steps (wall mounting plates included)
- Everything you need to get started - includes two interactive pens with rechargeable batteries and charger, a pen tray, and easy-to-use interactive annotation software
- Easy integration - cross-compatible with most instructional software applications; optional RM EasiTeach solution also available
- BrightLink 455Wi Projector The BrightLink 455Wi + pen combination integrates interactive functionality in one machine without the constraints or expense of an interactive whiteboard. With an ultra-short throw distance, extraordinary size flexibility and a full set of powerful projector technologies, BrightLink redefines a true all-in-one solution and enables you to engage your learning community
- Ultra Big and Wide Create one of the largest interactive areas without paying a premium for size
- Get an interactive area up to 96" (2438.4mm) diagonal (WXGA)
- Ultra Flexible Select the size to match your needs and maximize available space
- Interactive image size can be set anywhere from 59" (1498.6mm) up to 96" (2438.4mm) diagonal (native WXGA)
- Ultra Versatile Maximize the value of classroom real estate
- Project on preinstalled standard whiteboards or use a plain wall
- Transform a table into an interactive table
- Ultra-Short Throw New high performance optics virtually eliminate hardware and shadow interference
- Wall mount included for easier installation and classrooms with limited space
- Ultra Bright and Full-Featured 2500 lumens color light output, 2500 lumens white light output
- Energy efficient E-TORL lamp delivers more lumens per watt
- RS-232 and RJ-45 connectivity, plus built-in 12W speaker
- Content over IP capabilities, message broadcasting and easy remote monitor/control
- Easy Integration Interacts with various devices, widgets, wikis, apps and software that come into the classroom
- Cross-compatible with most instructional software applications
- Advanced connectivity features to service all your growing needs
- Onsite and free online tutorials and courses available
- Recalculate Your Spending Outfit more classrooms faster, and use the cost savings to purchase something else on your technology wish list
- Compare costs and see why BrightLink is the product to know about before buying interactive whiteboard systems
- Interactive Table Mode Expand the possibilities. Now, you can transform a table into an interactive table. With the flexibility of BrightLink, you have the choice to wall or table install BrightLink (table mount not included). Educators can now use BrightLink in small-group learning centers. Schools of Animation, Architecture or Engineering may use BrightLink as student workstations
- Direct Access to Windows Ink Tools When using Microsoft tablet features and ink tools, BrightLink will automatically engage those tools, bringing them front and center for your use with the projector
- Additional Bells and Whistles Pen tray to store both BrightLink pens. The tray is magnetic for immediate attachment or comes with screws to install it
- New 12W speaker, 18% louder than the 450Wi
- New electrostatic filter designed to extend the life of the filter up to 5000 hours
- Turn Any Installed Projector into an Interactive Projector BrightLink Solo works together with any new or existing projector. This lightweight, interactive module comes with a pre-attached arm and mount, and requires just a few screws (included) to secure it into place. Simply install BrightLink Solo, connect it directly to a Windows or Mac computer via USB and transform virtually any standard projected image into an interactive one. BrightLink Solo offers powerful interactive functionality, even when used with long-throw and ceiling-mounted projectors. And, just like its sister product, BrightLink Solo comes with everything you need from installation to instruction
- Ultra-Short Throw Design Stand as close as 6" (152.4mm) in front of the board without shadow interference or eye glare. Placed high up on the wall, BrightLink relocates potential hot spots out of the way, eliminating the need for expensive whiteboard surfaces and creating a less intrusive footprint.
- Add BrightLink to Your Existing Network for Easy Remote Monitoring and Control The 455Wi works seamlessly with existing systems for easy and consistent management over all Epson projectors on the network. With Epson EasyMP Monitor software and Network Projection software, both included with BrightLink, users can present, monitor and manage their Epson projector fleet over the network
- Cost Savings Maximize lamp life by using network monitor and control features to manage the power status of remotely located projectors
- Minimize downtime and increase productivity by utilizing e-mail notifications to receive information on projector error conditions, allowing IT directors to promptly schedule maintenance and parts replacement
- Use EasyMP Network Projection to conduct presentations and meetings over the web, reducing the need for and cost of travel
- Secure confidential data transmissions by utilizing advanced network security protocols, including WEP and WPA2
- Higher Productivity Expand participation by allowing up to four users to send and display data simultaneously from their PCs to any networked projector
- Use BrightLink with Internet meeting applications to turn dull presentations into interactive, collaborative working sessions
- Effective Communication Present over the network to remote locations, allowing users to expand their reach and audience, resulting in better organizational communication
- Use message broadcasting to communicate important organizational announcements over the network
- Present the whole story by sending four independent images from one PC to multiple networked projectors
- Interactivity Input device: Digital pen (two included)
- Pen technology: Infrared, 940 nanometer
- Input: Single user
- Required Software: Easy Interactive Driver
- Driver compatibility: Windows 2000 SP4 or later, XP SP2 or later, XP Tablet, Vista, 74, Macintosh 10.3.X or later
- Optional software: Easy Interactive Tools